Careers - Apply
As a back-end developer, we are looking for someone who's comfortable working with team members to help build out and improve our current back-end applications and processes. Most of your work be focused around a suite of smart-contract security solutions, which could include building out monitoring frameworks and automated verifiers. More generally, this includes maintaining existing APIs, implementing new backend functions, and writing tests. You should utilize an understanding of modern industry developments to formulate more efficient strategies, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for our users while displaying excellent communication and project management skills.
- Fluency with Rust, Typescript, and Node.js.
- Extensive experience building, maintaining, and testing production APIs.
- Experience with various database solutions like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or equivalents.
- Strong knowledge of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, developments, and trends in cybersecurity.
- Proficient in the English language, including verbal and written skills.
- Possess a proficient knowledge of Blockchain, DeFi, Smart Contracts, and Crypto.
- Able to work closely with other departments to share insights and be up-to-date with company news.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive Salary with Holistic Quarterly Bonus System.
- Networking opportunities in the Web3 community: you get to work closely alongside seasoned professionals and mentors across all departments.
- Fully remote work.
- Free travel - including company offsites all around the globe.